FIRE INSURANCE :
Basic cover :
Damage during or immediately following :
- Fire caused by – smoke, scorching,
- Falling walls, water used for extinguishing
- Fire, blowing up building for preventing
- Spread of fire.
- This coverage can be extended to include other perils by the additional premium;
- Riot, Strike
- Storm, Flood
- Aircraft damage
- Bursting or overflowing of tanks.
- Explosion except boiler used for domestic purpose
- Spontaneous combustion
- Earthquake fire
- Subterranean fire
- Own fermentation or heating
- Flood & Cyclone
Specific Exclusions :
- Riot, Civil Commotion, War, Invasion, Act of Foreign Enemy, Civil War, Rebellion, Revolution, Insurrection etc.
- Radioactive Contamination
Basic Elements of Fire Rating from Tariff: